An imposing building in the middle of the Anneessens district, built in 1920, later severely damaged by a violent fire. The building deserved to be renovated to its original glory. The façade is being thoroughly restored and the original elements preserved and repaired where necessary. The interbellum philosophy lives on in the 8 residential units. An encounter between the present and history, tradition and culture.